NJ Realtors® Weekly—Sept. 20
Here's What You Need to Know this Week
- Earn three fair housing credits next month at New Jersey Realtors® NJ Law Against Discrimination webinar.
- Enhance your visibility on the web with these tips.
- Now's your chance to get involved in the industry and make a difference. Click here to apply for a 2024 New Jersey Realtors® Committee.
Top Story of the Week
Last Call for Realtor® Palooza Tickets
There are still tickets left for New Jersey Realtors® Realtor® Palooza this Friday! Don't miss out on this member-favorite event with three CE-approved education classes, professional headshots, a cornhole tournament, craft beer, NJ's best food trucks, and more.
Secure your ticket before it's too late. Purchase tickets here.
Being a Member Has its Perks
Upcoming Seminar to Inspire New Leaders
New Jersey Realtors® is hosting the National Association of Realtors® L.E.A.D. Seminar on Oct. 19 to inspire, motivate, train, and educate aspiring leaders at every level of the association.
This program is completely free and will equip attendees with the tools needed to be an impactful Realtor® leader.
Please contact Deputy Director of Professional Development Kristi Higgins to sign up.
Read This: New Jersey Realtors® Member Profile
According to the 2023 New Jersey Realtors® Member Profile:
- In New Jersey, the typical Realtor® had 18 years of experience.
- 67% of members were female.
- The typical median sales volume in 2022-$2.1 million.