How to become a Realtor®
To join New Jersey Realtors®, you must first contact the local board/association in your area and request membership information. The correct local board for you will correspond to your office location. Membership in the Realtor® organization begins at the local level and extends to NJ Realtors® and the National Association of Realtors®.
If you do not currently hold a real estate license in New Jersey, learn more about how to obtain your license.
Upon joining a local board or association, new members will receive a membership card and nine-digit National Realtor® Database System (NRDS) number. NRDS numbers are used to access member benefits, such as member-only content on this site, the NJ Realtors® Online Forms, and make purchases from the NAR Store, among other uses.
Once you have joined the Realtor® organization, New Jersey Realtors® provides our members with several resources, support, and benefits including:
- Legislative and regulatory advocacy
- Professional forms and contracts
- Legal Resource Library
- Monthly housing market statistics (state, county, and municipality data)
- Free and low-cost continuing education
- Subscription to New Jersey REALTOR® magazine
- Weekly industry email
- Access to the Realtors® Triple Play Convention and Trade Expo
- Discounts on products and services through our Member Perks program
For Secondary Membership, please contact Susan Cybulski or (Membership Department) at 609-341-7103 or email@example.com
Check out our Member Profile!