New Jersey Realtors® is proud to have members who are experts in their fields, advocates in their communities and leaders amongst their peers. Throughout the year, New Jersey Realtors® honors the accomplishments of select members through prestigious awards.
Good Neighbor Award
The New Jersey Realtors® Good Neighbor Award recognizes Realtors® who have made an extraordinary commitment to community service on the local, national and/or global level.
Three winners are chosen annually and receive a grant in the amount of $2,500 for first place, $1,500 for second, or $1,000 for third place for the charity organization of their choice.
All winners are recognized in the January/February issue of New Jersey Realtor®, on our website, receive state and local publicity, and an award signifying their contributions. All three winners are also announced in December during an awards ceremony at the Realtors® Triple Play Convention and Trade Expo.
Applications are now closed.
Realtor® & Realtor-Associate of the Year
Awarded annually at the Realtors® Triple Play Convention & Trade Expo, the Realtor® and Realtor-Associate® of the Year awards are given to two association members who have contributed the most to the advancement of his/her community and the cause of Realtors®. In addition, these individuals have exemplified significant involvement in humanitarian services.
Realtors® and Realtor-Associates® are nominated by each local board or association. Once nominations are submitted, nominees are judged by an independent panel on six categories:
- Realtor® Spirit
- Local Board Activity
- State Association Activity
- National Association Activity
- Business Accomplishments
- Community Services and Involvement and/or Humanitarian Services
The state award winner is chosen by an independent panel of judges from the pool of local board winners.
Applications are now closed.
*Only association executives may submit Realtor of the Year applications on behalf of their board/association. Email Mary Pilaar at email@example.com if you need the application link.
Quarter Century Club
The Quarter Century Club honors NJ Realtor® members who have served as Realtors® or Realtor-Associates® faithfully in New Jersey for 25 years or more. The 2023 application is now available and must be submitted to your local/board association no later than Friday, September 22, 2023. No exceptions!
- Quarter Century Club membership is open to all members of New Jersey Realtors® who have held an active, Realtor® or Realtor-Associate® membership with NJ Realtors® for 25 years or more.
- Proof of 25 years of membership must be submitted with your application. Obtaining proof is the responsibility of the applicant. You may utilize your local board(s)/association(s) to acquire the necessary paperwork. Note: active license with the New Jersey Real Estate Commission does not constitute active membership status.
- $10 application fee to be submitted with your application.
What You Get:
- Commemorative Quarter Century Club Pin and Certificate
- Special recognition at the 2023 Triple Play Realtor® Convention and Trade Expo
- Use of the Quarter Century Club logo on your business cards and website
NJ Realtors® Circle of Excellence Sales Award®
This prestigious program comprises two awards: The NJ Realtors® Circle of Excellence® Sales Award® and the NJ Realtors® Distinguished Sales Club. Applications will open on Aug. 1 and will be due by 5 p.m. EST on Jan. 8, 2024.
The NJ Realtors® Circle of Excellence® Sales Award® recognizes those members who have demonstrated excellence in the field of salesmanship.
The 2023 award levels are:
- Platinum: $20 million and 30 units minimum, or 125 units
- Gold: $12 million and 25 units minimum, or 90 units
- Silver: $6.5 million and 20 units minimum, or 70 units
- Bronze: $2.5 million and 15 units minimum, or 30 units
2023 Award Updates
The calculations of rentals to units were changed for both long-term rentals and short-term rentals:
Long Term Rentals
1 Long Term Rental = 1 Unit
Short Term Rentals
10 Short Term Rentals = 1 Unit
These new rental calculations apply to both dollar and unit methods and strictly unit methods.
Non-MLS Rental Date
For non-MLS rental transactions, the sale used for transaction eligibility is now the lease start date. Rental transactions listed in the MLS remain as a close date.
The NJ Realtors® Distinguished Sales Club Award is presented to NJ Realtors® members who have been recipients of the Circle of Excellence® Sales Award® for 10 years (which need not be consecutively earned).
If you have additional questions on what to include with your application, email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.