New Jersey Realtors® is proud to have members who are experts in their fields, advocates in their communities and leaders amongst their peers. Throughout the year, New Jersey Realtors® honors the accomplishments of select members through prestigious awards.
NJ Realtors® Circle of Excellence® Sales Award®
This prestigious program comprises two awards: The NJ Realtors® Circle of Excellence® Sales Award® and the NJ Realtors® Distinguished Sales Club. Please fill out your application at coe.njrealtor.com. Completed applications and payments must be submitted, with verification material, to your local board by close of business on Jan. 6, 2020. NO exceptions. No handwritten applications will be accepted.
The NJ Realtors® Circle of Excellence® Sales Award® recognizes those members who have demonstrated excellence in the field of salesmanship.
The 2019 award levels are:
- Platinum: $20 million and 30 units minimum, or 125 units
- Gold: $12 million and 25 units minimum, or 90 units
- Silver: $6.5 million and 20 units minimum, or 70 units
- Bronze: $2.5 million and 15 units minimum, or 30 units
The NJ Realtors® Distinguished Sales Club Award is presented to NJ Realtors® members who have been recipients of the Circle of Excellence® Sales Award® for 10 years (which need not be consecutively earned). It must be submitted to your local board with proof of electronic payment by Jan. 6, 2020.
If you have additional questions on what to include with your application, email questions to email@example.com.
New Jersey Realtors® Good Neighbor Award
The New Jersey Realtors® Good Neighbor Awards recognizes Realtors® who have made an extraordinary commitment to community service on the local, national and/or global level.
Three winners are chosen annually and receive a grant in the amount of $2,500 for first place, $1,500 for second, or $1,000 for third place for the charity organization of their choice.
All winners are recognized in the January/February issue of New Jersey Realtor®, on our website, receive state and local publicity, and an award signifying their contributions. All three winners are also announced in December during an awards ceremony at the Realtors® Triple Play Convention and Trade Expo in Atlantic City.
The deadline for applications is September 20, 2019. You can find the application here.
New Jersey Realtors® Realtor® and Realtor-Associate® of the Year
Awarded annually at the Realtors® Triple Play Convention & Trade Expo, the Realtor® and Realtor-Associate® of the Year awards are given to two association members who have contributed the most to the advancement of his/her community and the cause of Realtors®. In addition, these individuals have exemplified significant involvement in humanitarian services.
Realtors® and Realtor-Associates® are nominated by each local board or association. Once nominations are submitted, nominees are judged by an independent panel on six categories:
- Realtor® Spirit
- Local Board Activity
- State Association Activity
- National Association Activity
- Business Accomplishments
- Community Services and Involvement and/or Humanitarian Services
The state award winner is chosen by an independent panel of judges from the pool of local board winners. The deadline to apply is July 18, 2019.
Quarter Century Club
The Quarter Century Club honors board members who have served as Realtors® or Realtor-Associates® faithfully for 25 years. The 2019 application is now available and must be submitted to your local/board association no later than Friday, September 6, 2019. No exceptions!
- Quarter Century Club membership is open to all members of New Jersey Realtors® who have held an active, Realtor® or Realtor-Associate® membership with NJ Realtors® for 25 years or more.
- Proof of 25 years of membership must be submitted with your application. Obtaining proof is the responsibility of the applicant. You may utilize your local board(s)/associaition(s) to acquire necessary paperwork. Note: active license with the New Jersey Real Estate Commission does not constitute active membership status.
- $10 application fee to be submitted with your application.
What You Get:
- Commemorative Quarter Century Club Pin and Certificate
- Special recognition at the 2019 Triple Play Realtor® Convention and Trade Expo
- Use of the Quarter Century Club logo on your business cards and website