NJ Realtors® Weekly—Jan. 18
Top Story of the Week
CE Deadline is April 30
2023 CE Requirements
- You must complete 12 continuing education credit hours.
- Two hours must be completed in the ethics topic area.
- One hour must be completed in the fair housing topic area.
- Three hours must be completed in the core topic area.
- The six remaining hours may be completed in the core, ethics, fair housing, or elective topic areas.
Being a Member Has its Perks
Free and Discounted Classes to Complete Your CE
Work around your busy schedule and finish your continuing education requirements with NJ Realtors® Academy of Continuing Education. Purchase a self-paced renewal course package for just $31.50 and finish your NJ real estate license renewal online. Get started here.
2023 Marketing Trends
- Short-Form Video: Fares best with a younger audience who seem to prefer relatable content.
- Optimized Websites: An attractive and well-designed website will attract your target audience and invite them to take action and reach out to you.
State of the State
NJ Realtors® Supports First-Time Homebuyer Savings Account
Last week, NJ Realtors® CEO Jarrod Grasso testified in support of bill S335. The legislation establishes a first-time home buyer savings account and allows future home buyers to earn tax credits depending on how much was deposited into the account throughout the year.
This legislation will help make New Jersey more affordable for first-time buyers and encourage homeownership in the Garden State.