GRI is a nationally recognized designation attained by members of the National Association of REALTORS® after successfully completing a rigorous 60-hour program of course work covering various areas of real estate including: ethics, technology, business development, financing, fair housing and legal issues. Additionally, members may choose to complete the GRI Broker Course. The course is comprised of the supplemental courses that, along with the GRI designation, satisfy the education requirements for the New Jersey broker license.
NJ REALTORS® offers GRI courses throughout the year at various locations. Each graduate received a certificate of completion and a commemorative pin at the ceremony.
The 2014 NJ REALTORS® GRI graduates, offices, and hometowns are as follows:
- Kathleen Adams, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, Medford
- Diane Calamari, New Jersey Realty, Monroe
- Kathleen Cody Bjelka, Heritage House Sotheby’s, Middletown
- Kathleen Galano, Coldwell Banker, Rumson
- Charlotte Konopka, Coldwell Banker, Cape May Court House
- Mary Licata, Turpin Real Estate, Far Hills
- Gilbert Marchany, Bershire Hathaway HomeServices, Dayton
- Lucy Ann Mashura, Ocean View Realty, Sea Isle City
- Eligio Materan, ERA/Burgdorff, Andover
- Mary Nuziale, Weichert Realtors, Manalapan
- Shannon Warf, Coldwell Banker, Cape May Court House
- Blossom Vernon, Jordan Baris, Bloomfield
- Matt Brown, Halstead Property, Jersey City