When used as intended, ‘Coming Soon’ is a great tool to pre-market a listing while the property is being prepared for showings. However, as buyer demand remains high amid unprecedented low inventory levels, NEXUS has received many complaints about agent abuse of the Bright MLS “Coming Soon” status, primarily related to showings being allowed by select agents or agents within the listing office only - which is not permitted.
Stay out of trouble and steer clear of fines by attending this session which will:
· Highlight the correct use of Bright’s ‘Coming Soon’ status
· Identify common misunderstandings and pitfalls to avoid
· Address offers submitted ‘sight unseen’
· Explore potential fair housing issues related to misuse of ‘Coming Soon’
· Explain how ‘Coming Soon’ can veer into ‘Off-MLS’ policy violations
· Provide an opportunity for you to get your questions answered
Please join us for this informative, complimentary NEXUS risk reduction session being hosted in conjunction with Bright MLS.