For most Americans, a home is the most expensive purchase they’ll make.
It’s a serious transaction, both financially and emotionally. Work with a professional Realtor® who can guide you through the complicated process.
Not every broker, agent or sales associate is a Realtor®.
When making a decision as important as selling or buying a home you deserve representation from a true expert, a professional who has vowed to put their clients first.
The approximately 53,000 members of New Jersey Realtors® make up a distinguished group of real estate professionals who have pledged to:
- Protect the individual rights of real estate ownership
- To be honorable and honest in all dealings
- To better represent clients by building knowledge and experience
- To serve the community
A Realtor® Provides:
- Expertise. Beyond adhering to the National Association of Realtors®’ Code of Ethics, Realtors® are real estate professionals with vast levels of experience, who value continuing education, are active members in their communities and who have the know-how to represent their clients.
- Knowledge. The laws and regulations surrounding the real estate industry are ever-changing. While the layperson may not be privy to the latest mandates, REALTORS® must stay current with any and all updates to laws, contacts and practices. Let a Realtor® put that knowledge to work for you.
- Advocacy. When it comes to contracts and negotiations, your Realtor® is your advocate. Let him serve as a experienced guide who can navigate you through the process of negotiations, lengthy documents and accepting of declining offers.