The 2017 NJ Realtors® Circle of Excellence Sales Award® online management platform is now available at coe.njrealtor.com. The system allows you to enter and save your transactions as you go. Once you have entered your transactions, you simply pay, print the summary sheet, attach your verification material and drop off at your local board by close of business on Jan. 5, 2018. The deadline to earn an industry unit for a $100 minimum investment in RPAC is September 29, 2017.
The 2017 award levels are:
- Platinum: $20 million and 30 units minimum, or 125 units
- Gold: $12 million and 25 units minimum, or 90 units
- Silver: $6.5 million and 20 units minimum, or 70 units
- Bronze: $2.5 million and 15 units minimum, or 30 units
If an assistant account was created last year, it will still be in the system, but needs to be reconfirmed by the agent after logging in to the system.
Some changes have been made to the rules and regulations. They include:
- Absolutely no handwritten applications will be accepted.
- There is now a $25 application only option. No physical award will be given with this option.
- Rules were clarified to include the protection period for listing agreements.
- Rule #1 was removed.
- New rule #12 now reads: ” If there is incorrect or unclear information in the MLS, you may submit additional documentation and, if possible, a letter from your broker verifying that respective transaction.”
- There is an place for those agents who have hundreds of short term rentals to enter the total quantity rather than inputting them one at a time.
- The penalties for violating advertising rule #1 has changed to be:
- First Violation: $1,000 fine (payable to NJ Realtors® Educational Foundation) or loss of the award, at the discretion of the applicant.
- Second and Subsequent Violations: You shall be ineligible to receive the award for the year you applied (if you otherwise would have achieved the award) or for the following year (which you would have applied and achieved the award.)
Questions? Email email@example.com.