What is RPR?
Realtors® Property Resource is another powerful data tool to include in your arsenal. In addition to our no-cost monthly housing market statistics, members also can use RPR to pull powerful property or neighborhood data when working with clients, whether they are interested in residential or commercial properties. This is another tool that is included with your membership at no additional cost, and is also available exclusively to Realtors®. RPR offers residential and commercial agents, brokers, and appraisers with in-depth property data sets ranging from tax and mortgage history, to listings, sales, valuations, demographics, psychographics, and school information, to name just a few. It is easily accessed through desktop, iOS and Android devices,
- Research hundreds of datasets on over 160 million properties
- Access the entire RPR platform via desktop, iOS and Android devices
- Create winning listing presentations
- Calculate the ROI for home improvements
- Use the exclusive Realtor Valuation Model® in pricing discussions
- Refine the value of a home when conducting a comps analysis
- Build a comprehensive relocation packet
- Create customized, client-friendly reports from any handheld or desktop device
How Can I Learn More?
In addition, NJ Realtors® had teamed with RPR to provide our members with webinars to learn more about how RPR can help you grow your business. Click the links below for any of the dates to register.
- April 6 at 10 a.m.: RPR Broker Services Overview – Learn the basics of RPR from a broker/manager standpoint and understand how agents would use RPR and gain value.
- May 19 at 10 a.m.: Intro to RPR Commercial – Learn how to create your RPR profile and how the three core functions of RPR Commercial can help you provide the information your clients demand.
- September 6 at 10 a.m.: RPR Advanced – Using RPR to Impress Clients and Close More Deals – Are you looking for new ways to deliver excellent customer service? This webinar will teach you how to help sellers understand online value estimates and how RPR provides concrete data to help sellers comprehend market realities. Learn to use RPR’s mapping tools to pinpoint searches, locate neighborhoods, and more.
- October 5 at 10 a.m.: RPR Advanced – 10 Way to Earn More Business than Your Competition – Learn how to use RPR to improve your prospecting and farming strategies, run accurate comp analyses, identify distressed properties and their impact on neighborhoods, and set industry standard values on home investments. Plus, learn how to use RPR on the go with RPR Mobile™.
- November 10 at 10 a.m.: RPR Advanced – Hit the Bullseye on Perfect Pricing – Learn to apply your local market intelligence to refine an AVM or RVM® with adjustments, addition of home improvement values, and comparison refinement tools. Create a quick and easy CMA and an in-depth Sale Comparison Analysis to lead your clients through the intricacies of market realities with easy-to-understand facts and graphics. Learn to use RPR’s Investment Analysis Tool to create a report for any type of client.